Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chrismukkah Dinner: "What's cooking mom?"



Kurt was in charge of preparing this bad boy in his "set-it-and-forget-it" roaster. (I remember when my weekly salary was not much more than the price of this roast.) Can you believe the little boys asked for pizza...??

Of course my family still feels that Raley's has the best beef around. This loyalty goes way back -as my brother-in-law Chuck Blessing was the meat manager at the Raley's Supermarket in West Sacramento for years.

Anyway, the best part of our meal was having our family together this holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The price is staggering to me if that is US Dollars. We had ham. And it was good.

Barbara said...

That is in fact US Dollars!

Chris said...

That's how we do ours every year. Worth it!